Wiki Edit already makes editing Mediawiki based sites a pleasure — but I’m not finished yet.
I’d like your help in deciding what features to add to the next release of Wiki Edit. Here’s a list of possibilities to get you started:
- iPhone / iPod Touch Support (Universal App)
- Support for other types of Wikis (non-Mediawiki)
- Clean Article View (show only article, not wiki header, sidebar, footer)
- Spell Checking for article text
- Upload Photos from Flickr or other web sites to a wiki
- Folders for bookmark organization
- Store most recent Searches and Web Addresses
- Support for multiple open websites and wiki’s (“tabs”)
- Wiki Watch List Notification service to alert you of changed pages
- iPhone Original, 3G, and 3GS Support (non-retina displays)
- Table editor w/ wiki column sort support
- Templated entries with field types
- Page templates / Wiki Markup Clipping library
Is your idea not on the list? Post a comment, and let me know.