Filed under: News.
The next version of Wiki Edit is in testing.
This release is focused on expanding the number of MediaWiki configurations supported.
New for Version 1.6:
* Added: Support for MediaWiki versions 1.17 and 1.18 Alpha
* Added: Support for latest Wikimedia Foundation usability initiative skins and extensions
* Added: Support for MediaWikis configured with “mod_rewrite” and $wgActionPaths
* Added: Support for several “iFrame” based editor extensions (iFrame rich text controls are not supported by the iPad, Wiki Edit converts them to standard text boxes)
* Bug Fix: Issues with WeCoWi.de and en.BitCoin.it resolved
* Bug Fix: Site addresses were not being updated until after the page had fully loaded.
* Bug Fix: Site titles would not get updated in certain cases
As always, if you find a MediaWiki site you can’t edit using Wiki Edit, please let me know.